Tiny hotel note pad

Day 34. Just a few more. A few more.
Some things I have taken notice of or been thinking about the past few minutes:
-How nice both Korean and then Asiana airlines were. We flew from Osaka to Seoul on Korean Air and then from Seoul to Frankfurt on Asiana. Korean Air was a nice new 747-400. I don't remember much of that relatively short flight. I do remember being offered food and drink at some point and there was a new looking headset mounted display with a bunch of options on the screen. And then I passed out. Asiana Air had Lucas and I one seat apart on a 777-200. It was configured 3-3-3. I had a window and Lucas had an aisle. I watched yet another Phillip K Dick adaptation. This one starring Nicholas Cage. It was OK as far as plane movies go. There where a bunch of other options. I know I watched something else before passing out. I had a steak for dinner. OK it was the size of a large wristwatch, but it was a steak. My initial thought being that both these airlines seemed to rival the usual American/British carriers I tend to fly. Or some crap like that. It was nice seeing David in Japan. And Richard, Brian and Steve on the ferry last night. It was nice doing nothing today in Birmingham. I could go for another few days of nothing.
-There were a few other things of course. Most are already forgotten. And besides I am tired and want to lay down now. I hope whoever you are you are well.